Monday, October 22, 2007

continuous u turn


What the hell am I thinking about
I must be nuts...

I'm supposed to act like they aren't here
It may just be my imagination

But whatever it is that's watching...
It's not human..
Unlike little dark eyed doanna...
It doesn't ever blink.

What does the scanner see...
Into the head,
down into the heart
does it see into me... into us ?
clearly ? ... or darkly ?

I hope it sees clearly...
because I can't any longer...
see into myself.
I see only mirk.

I hope for everyone's sake...
that the scanners do better.
because if the scanner sees only darkly the way I do...
then I'm cursed... and cursed again.

and we're only wanted dead this way...
knowing very little...
a n d    g e t t i n g  t h a t    f r a g m e n t   w r o n g    t o o              

      - excerpts from the screenplay of ' A Scanner Darkly ' filmed on an animated keanu reeves...


 - - - Oh my victim of righteousness on the glorious road to hell...

 - - - intentions don't count. action does.

No comments: